ASPIRE Open Enrollment - Learn More!
ASPIRE has been transforming leaders since 2015, making GAIA Insights one of the first learning organizations to orchestrate holistic leadership journeys, at a time when others were still experimenting with blended learning.
350+ participants from all over the world have enjoyed a total of 30+ live modules in 17 countries on five continents, supported by hundreds of webinars and thousands of active learning hours and coaching sessions.
Our alumni have rewarded ASPIRE with an average participant rating of 9.4 out of 10.
Why sign up?
Because you want to invest in your talent. Your potential. Your leadership.
Here are the Top 10 outcomes ASPIRE alumni identified for themselves and for their business:
- 87% say the program helped them become more self-aware
- 75% were able to positively influence their company culture
- 75% have become more politically savvy in managing stakeholders
- 71% improved the employee engagement around them
- 62% have become more confident leaders
- 59% learned to be more effective
- 59% consider themselves more influential now
- 56% helped their business reach specific KPIs and objectives
- 50% advanced their organization's diversity and inclusion agenda
- 40% could increase customer satisfaction
ASPIRE was designed to encourage leaders to become the best version of themselves.
Take a look at our philosophy and principles to better understand our approach and how we maximize impact.
For more information on how ASPIRE improves agility, collaboration, empathy, resilience and many other leadership qualities, contact us. We are happy to share our alumni survey data with you.
What do I get?
Embark on a unique 12-month leadership journey that includes:
- bi-weekly webinars, every other Tuesday at 11am CET (20+ sessions)
- 3 live modules in wider Europe with a total of 12 days expert workshops
- 1 outdoor expedition day
- 1 business simulation
- 1 online game
- 3 board games
- 3 rounds of impact assessment
- 4 assessment tools
- permanent access to a knowledge library
- plenty of assignments and on-the-job practice
- special “Making Memory Moments” with new friends
- small group size to ensure a highly personalized experience
From experience, we know that successful participants spend approximately four hours per week on their assignments and practice. Add three weeks of face-to-face delivery and you'll end up with a total of nearly 300 active learning hours over a period of 12 months.
Seem like a lot? Well it is, so please be serious about wanting to develop as a leader because what you put in, is what you get out, it's as simple as that. Therefore, carefully consider if this opportunity is for you and if you accept the challenge, buckle up and enjoy the ride!
Who is this for?
ASPIRE is for select talent and high-potential leaders, who want more from their role than a fancy title and a big paycheck. It is for people who are driven by an inner purpose to make the world a better place. For those who see leadership as a responsibility to serve, rather than having power over others.
- 87% of our participants are part of their organization's Middle Management or Senior Leadership.
- 25% are in Commercial roles, 15% in General Management, 15% in Technical Operations, 12% in Finance.
- 40% of ASPIRE participants impact up to 49 other people with their leadership, directly or indirectly. 35% impact up to 99 people and 25% impact more than 100 people with their leadership.
Based on data provided by our global alumni regarding the average number of people impacted by ASPIRE,
it takes only 16,667 leaders to impact 1 million people in the world. That's 1 million people who can become better humans, take smarter decisions and make a difference. Every. Single. Day.
Join us on our mission and be one of the leaders who change the world!
When and where can I participate?
The next ASPIRE kicks off in April 2020 and runs for 12 months.
Too busy this year? You may also pre-register for our September 2020 launch. Reach out now to secure your seat!
You may participate from your office, your living room and even in your pajamas - as long as you have a stable internet connection. ASPIRE will come to you as a blended learning offering, both online and offline, and our three live modules will take you to amazing venues spread across wider Europe.
This is not a standard leadership program nor is it a business school MBA. It is a new approach to holistic growth - developing the leader and the person - thus honoring the human aspect of leadership. Therefore, among many other details, group size is carefully monitored to ensure a highly personalized experience and a safe learning atmosphere. Make sure to secure your seat and benefit from our early bird discount!
How much is it and how do I sign up?
The standard ASPIRE all-inclusive fee is 21,900 EUR excl. VAT. This fee includes all sessions, learning materials and personal mentoring by the program team throughout the 12-month program. It also includes your accommodation, meals and non-alcoholic drinks for all three live modules, starting Monday lunch time until Friday afternoon (12 days total). You only have to show up on the doorstep of our venue. The rest is on us.
Special discounts and early-bird rates may apply. Please contact us for details and inquiries.
We realize it's quite an investment. Here's what alumnus Thijs says about the program's value and why it's worth it.
ASPIRE is not for everyone. Contact us to sign up and together we'll explore if you are the right candidate to join!
for a personal conversation, more details and to explore whether ASPIRE is right for you.
Call +43 676 364 0010 or send us an email: email@example.com